"Yokohama Minato Sta. Platfome "
Nov 15,2008 by Inforbar 2
Photo by NYK
"Yokohama Minato" station was opened in 1911.
At first , it was called Freight House of Yokohama Custom House.
When outbound ships left the port, special trains ran from Tokyo station to Yokohama Minato station.
The-station and NO.4 pier were crowded with many people.
view : 1024x768 / Internet Explorer 4.x -
Copyrightc 2001-2013 BAYSIDEBLUE. All rights reserved.